Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Paranoia

Life..

I'm it's number 1 fan..

From my record of numerous heartaches and harsh experiences from life..

I had nothing but fake smiles, corny jokes and to die laughters..

That's all I can do.. Since, I don't want anybody worrying about me..

I just hid behind my smiles and laughters.. shed tears when no one is looking..

Stay in my room and sulk.. or just spend money on nonsense things..

I'm too emotional.. I've been down the dumps.. and it sucks when I think about it..

I never attempted suicide but I'ved hurt myself over the past..

Anway, it's all over..

I still keep myself motivated, no matter what happens..

Just have to face everything that comes into my life..

It's reality..

God gives you a situation and he watches over you..

He'll be saying,"I wonder what you'll be doing next?".

I just keep on saying to myself that it's a test..

And that I'm the only one who can solve it..

I rarely seek help but the truth is I need it..

I'm just too stubborn to realize it..

Damn life and the reality in it..

0 comments: