Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A New Beginning

Blogging is the "new dear diary" sort of trend this days and I must say, it's quite useful.

I've tried this before on my friendster account but i kinda erased it all. It doesn't fit there.

Anyway, why it's useful?

Maybe because,

It let's a person express whatever he/she wants to express either to other people or just plain for himself/herself.

I'd like to express some of myself to others.

Like, life adventures, experiences, thoughts and feelings.

Blogging gives a feeling of relief for some people, it may be true because as for myself, it really gives me relief. It somehow lessens my worries because instead of keeping everything to myself, I use blogging to share my inner most thoughts or feelings to other blog readers. Some may think it's weird but you can't judge a person only by this.

It's useful especially if your all alone, sometimes hurting and got nobody to talk to and you have internet at home.

I have a lot of friends but there are still things that they can't understand about me. so, I'm using this as an alternative "friend".

Blogging can be very informative and at the same time amusing, you can either learn, cry or laugh from it.

Blog on!

1 comments:

scoobz said...

Lol.. Welcome to the blogosphere Chie! ^^ Came over from Kye oujo-sama's page