Saturday, February 21, 2009

T in Tagaytay


My favorite place! Tagaytay which is said to be the 2nd summer capital of the Philippines besides Baguio. It takes about 2 and a half hours from my place to get there but it's not a problem because I'm used to long travels and we have our own SUV.

Anyway, Tagaytay is located in Cavite south from where I live which is in Bulacan. I enjoy the place because of the cool climate, fresh air, food and the great views. Taal lake is the main attraction of this place. Why? Coz in that lake you'll see the Taal Volcano which is the smallest volcano in the world, it's a volcano submerged under the lake so it looks small.

The first time I went there, there wasn't much to do, I mean they only had a small, crappy zoo and a picnic grove, so it's just the view you'll enjoy but now they improved. Besides the horseback riding, they had more shops, and the new attractions, the cable car and the zipline course. Tagaytay is really the best and most accessible place for me to go for some unwinding time.

0 comments: